2015年10月21日水曜日

An oasis for food-lovers in Tokyo♡

Hi, hope you that everyone is having a wonderful day and Autumn has come to make itself felt over here in Japan.  Autumn is my favorite season:)

I would like to introduce my favorite place that I think an oasis for food-lovers in Tokyo♡
It is "COMMUNE 246" which is located in Minami-Aoyama, Tokyo and takes few minutes from Aoyama Gakuin University that I go to.




It is, in short, a community space that there is a wide variety of "food-cart" and "Cafe" and people can enjoy many kinds of food that they provide.  There are many kinds of food-carts that provide  Hawaiian food, Vegan food, original drink, rare beer from all over the world and so on.


Few weeks ago, I went there to have lunch with my friend and I and my friend decided to get food from CORI. VEGAN FOODSTAND.




The food that I and my friend ate is..........




 


Actually it was the first time for me to eat Vegan-food but it was really good and I really loved it.
I learned that stomach does not feel heavy and it is really tasty although there were fried soy-meat on a plate and it was not real meat.  Also, it is very healthy.


It was my first visiting "COMMUNE 246" and I found that it was an oasis for food-lovers in Tokyo because people can enjoy a wide variety of good food in a good quality and drinks in the most fashionable and cool place in Japan, Aoyama.

I really recommend everyone to go there and enjoy food:))!




Thank you so much for reading and hope you enjoyed reading!

Have a wonderful day, everyone:)

5 件のコメント:

  1. Wow!!!!! Your photos are so beautiful!
    I'd love to visit this place♥

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you <3 We should go there together and have a fun:)

      削除
  2. oh, it looks very nice.
    Please take me to this place!!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Oh yeahhhhh of course!!!!! We gotta go there together soon:)

      削除
  3. Now, I'm super interested in this place and I definitely will go there sometime!

    返信削除