2016年1月17日日曜日

Restaurant Review2


Hey, I am going to write about restaurant, "Urth cafe", review2 from a certain perspective!!!!!



1. Greeting (4/5)
There was a staff who was very friendly and seemed to welcome both of us.

2. Speed (5/5)
Our food & drink arrived much faster than we had expected and I think it was within 15 minutes.

3. Service (2/5)
They were friendly and kind but I did not find a hospitality that Japanese care.

4. Atmosphere (5/5)
It felt that we were in the different world .

5. Taste (5/5)
Food and drink were excellent!!!!!

6. Size (4/5)
I think it was pretty big for Japanese but it was still good.

7. Price (2/5)
It was not cheap for a university student and this cafe is not the one that we can go every day.

8. Variety (5/5)
There were many kinds of sandwiches, salads, drinks, and dessert!

9. Cleanliness (4/5)
The bathroom was clean.

10. Whole (4/5)
I loved this cafe and I would love to recommend everyone!:)

















0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿