2016年1月6日水曜日

Restaurant review!



Hey:)


The restaurant that I'm going to review is "Urth Caffee" which is from CA, the United States and is located in Omotesando and Daikanyama, Tokyo.







The reason why I chose this restaurant is that it's been 3 yeas since last time I went so I wanted to go there again.  Also, I started part time job at a coffee shop and I wanted to try this restaurant's coffee because this restaurant is very famous for their organic coffee.

I went to Daikanyama one at brunch time with my pal.
There was few punter when I came in  because of the time.



I really loved the wallpaper that gorilla and other animals are printed and I thought it very interesting to have a meal seeing that wallpaper.  Great experience!!!!


                                            (↑the wallpaper)

I had "Avocado Egg Sandwich (¥1690)" with green salad for like tapas which was superb:)))



Also, I had a cup of Cappuccino (¥580) with cute smiley face after a meal.




To be honest, it was not an affordable price but I strongly think that it worth it💓

I totally recommend this restaurant:)!!!!!!


⭐️Shop Information⭐️
8-9, Sarugaku-cho, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
TEL:03-5784-3301
Open 10:00~ Close 22:00 (LO 21:00)
HP: http://www.urthcaffe-japan.com




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿